This roast I like it a lot. I like the taste but most of all colors. I love colorful things, even in winter I love the colors ..... I do not at all amphibians have a love that red fire! I'm not a chick from gray or the like, I like black, black .... I'm still looking lean'm black that makes me look like Monica Bellucci .... but it has also become high-lights eh ..... ....... hahahahah.
Okay, are 8:00 am, I can not sleep much, I cut nice nice ... my cold beef cold .... so I thought it was the right time to do the usual photo ......... pity that the batteries are dead !!!!! Misery zozzolona ...... already get up early on Sunday morning is a sacrilege, to face a morning roast is not the best ..... there were only the batteries ........... eh no! The baby woke up and shudders to see a Hulk that unless Russian close enough.
After tales of ordinary madness, all'arrustin step.
I saw it Viviana and I felt like it. I did it with my red meat, then dipped in the sauce .... the meat at home if you do not learn to swim is forced to drown in the sauce ... that Goduria !!!!! But if some more red meat nun magna so with the advice of the butcher ' Agricola , I went with Simo ... it is almost a constant on Friday to go and buy fabric and threads ...... but never all of them end up sti work? ............ ..... I took a short frog turkey. He was so big that it was bigger than the rolled leg of my baby.
as a vegetable I put the herbs that are sweet and small eat it without problems. A beautiful omelette with lots of Parmesan cheese, ham and voila .... .... xenophile blows as they are all in the oven to 180 degrees.
I also got the ground beef, I made meatballs but bubbolone was really a bit much so I used it as an experiment.
When the taste is not found, the odorino is good, the look also .... I reserve the right to anticipate that we would like. The course outline will be baked potato bruciacchiatelle ..... that we appreciate so much.
Anyway ................... EAT IT OR IS IT SOUP OR ..... here has thrown out the window again and saw the cold to snow I prefer to eat that which is is soup.
The post I wrote last week, today I update .............. devour!
I joined the PIF Gabriella, in practice the first 3 who leave a message will have a little present from me. In turn, if they want the gift, the PIF will launch on their blog. You have 365 days to provision.
I joined because Gabriella is very nice things, I'm a little behind in the various PIF with a SWAP ..... and now I'm just the first three to have a little patience ..... but slowly I plan everything.
Elle infinitely thank you for sending me the goodies, it was a contest for Christmas. Thank you dear!!
Now it's my turn to give it to 5 other blogs ...........................
Antonella ..... sweet and wonderful figonzolona
Cindy ..... she is
Dario ....... !!!!!
Ilene .... hands of gold and precious breil!
Pippi ..... amazing creature
Simo .... directly from the club and yarn fabrics ...............
ops I have 6 ... but I escaped so many others to mention!
Now run away, we prepared for the first volleyball game of the Hulk, I know you will laugh but also will ..... CORE DE MAMA!!
I wish you a very good week, a big kiss to all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment