Anna requested a cake for her, tomorrow is her birthday ... gosh I can not remember 18 .... how many? 20? I do not remember my dear!
In any case, ho deciso di farle un dolcino. La torta decorata, il lungo e i piccoli, non l'avrebbero mangiata per cui dovendo preparare dei biscotti per la festa di una bimba...una meravigliosa bambina, ho deciso di fare due in uno.
Sono dei biscotti semplici, non conosco bene Anna ma credo che lei sia così. Semplice e schietta, forte e delicata come questa frolla montata...insomma i miei biscotti rispecchiano un po' questa meravigliosa donna. Anna correggimi se sbaglio eh !
Dicevo sono biscotti semplici, nel gusto e nella preparazione. Li ho copiati da Cook....li ha fatti Monica .....andate a guardare, è bravissima.........ma non solo per i biscotti !!!
Si preparano in fretta e altrettanto in fretta si mangiano.
I've prepared three times in two weeks, dinners and snacks and diet ........ goes ... lalalala .... .... alalall Emilia will not be saved .... lalalalala!
Hahaha .... I should go for the check from the dietitian, February 6, so I greet you right away. Nell'ambulatorio dovendole I will come and turn their backs to wear on me, she will fire a shot in the head without saying a word. Then I throw in the pile at the corner of the room, along with other tasty .... ahahaha !!!!!!
'nuff said .......... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANNA !!!!!!!!!
The candle turned it off but I thought I did not say to you ...... ma sono sicurissima che hai capito ;)
Andiamo di foto.......................
Annarè hai espresso il desiderio ?????...............................
Ed ecco dei vassoi pronti per essere incartati e portati alla festa....................................
Questi li ho pucciati nel cioccolato sciolto con della panna per dolci.
Questo è un augurio per la piccola Giorgia.
Spero di averti fatto cosa gradita cara Anna, io l'ho made with love!
Ricettuzza:
150g butter 75g icing sugar 1 egg
great
225g 00 flour 1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder a pinch of salt
flavorings (vanilla and / or lemon peel)
Beat softened butter with powdered sugar. We mount up to create a soft, bulky mass.
add one egg at a time and aromas, we absorb more and mounting the compound.
We combine the flour and other ingredients, mixing by bottom-up not to dismantle it.
Fill a bag with the nozzle and start rolling to make the cookies. Baking sheet.
bake a few minutes at 250 degrees then lowered to 200. Son to be treated well because they stain very quickly.
The first time I took a single dose but I had trouble making out the mixture from the piping bag. It appeared a little duretta, Monica told me then that Ken butter is dispersed and not well fitted.
Yesterday I made double dose (I made two double doses) and rightly so I got a soft cream.
I still received the awards. Thank you dear girls always heart!!
Simo gives me 3 awards ............ well I understand it?
This also gives me the pink Anto
This bear is a meme. Maya also gives me , write eight resolutions for the new year. .... but then we must also respect them ???????? Hahaha.
1 - Stop my affair with Johnny Deep .... ahahhaha .... c'mon, c'mon now becomes serious!
1 a - DIET .... and .... I do not add more 5 kg to throw down your ideal weight.
2 - Being able to arrange with the little one to go for the suitability to donate blood.
3-To understand in time when those around me thinks use me.
4-Making a painting course .... but I know that I can find the time to do it.
5-Finish the work started .... all are so many!
6-iron without tear my hair out ..... nervous risk of becoming bald!
7-Going to run with the long ... say you dispose! ......... I said run!
8-Making the wonderful Tilda dolls.
Luca & Sabrina I pay homage to a cup, never received in my life .... more than a sandwich with the cup but no more! Sorry for the jokes but I'm tired!
I noticed that all these awards you have received me so I keep them and do not move from here. I put them on the shelf with the others, I do not even make the dust .... better than that!
on .... wake up you're asleep in front of the video while you read? I finished!
I wish you a wonderful week, I send you a kiss and now, given the time, I wish you good night.
KISS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment