Here I am with an unusual post. I, like many of you adhere to the initiative of
THE COMPANY OF CORKSCREW already .... the name is cute in itself ....... with a simple request by mail, you have the opportunity to receive a typical house, just showing all the delicacies that we offer. From teruncella
good, even the company .... teruncella BASILICATA, I stopped to watch.
There are varieties of products and costs, which these days is not bad. They offer several types of pasta , watch imaginable .... delicious tomato sauce and oil good, really good one! I personally do not like the truffle , but for those who were greedy ..... have that too.
The long looked obviously wines and all the 'wine recently ..... si sofferma a guardare...non che sia un intenditore ma il suo bicchierino con amici lo gradisce. Non ci sono solo vini, ma liquori, birra e alcolici in genere.
Potevo io, pura golosa, non guardare il reparto gastronomia ???????? Assolutamente no ! Ci sono taralli, funghi sott'olio, funghi Cardoncelli con verdure miste, pappardelle, marmellate, confetture, nocciole ricoperte ....... e lui....il puttanone ....che mi ha colpita particolarmente....ahahahah.
Mi piace l'idea che siano prodotti italiani, e che si possano vedere, accanto ad ogni prodotto, la provenienza e chi produce. Insomma si può stare tranquilli !!!
I hope I have been exhaustive in short ...... go and see!
Kiss
0 comments:
Post a Comment