Friday, January 2, 2009

Mountains Biffy Clyro Sheet Music

Cudeghin cu ì slow ..... or eat the bun is good and brings



last place ..... a recipe that finally put something to eat ..... even if the recipe is as old as me .... .... but it is always current .... I would say is ALWAYS good old chicken soup .... hahaha.

This year I just heard the parties, the atmosphere. That is, I arrived at the finish line thinking that missing a few days, instead! Too bad because I really like .... certainly no lack of lights and decorations that refer back any new year ..... maybe I was presissima before, maybe I'm presissima yet, or maybe my brain went on vacation without giving me notice.

That said, I am very dedicated to my crafts, I have now discovered the stitchery .... you know?? Wonderful, I love it, wake up early tomorrow morning and go into haberdashery to buy everything you need.
I said .... although I have not posted anything I cooked a lot of good ..... we are celebrating 24 Terun all strictly based on fish .......... short few photos of recipes, a few photo plates and well prepared but I say BUT I ate there I gave in !!!!!

Not to mention the fact that I have a new pc but I'm not leaving messages in your blog, does not recognize my account ..... you say you are finished and he refuses to recognize me? I think I'm the only woman in the world by denying your own computer! Good thing to go along well and tonight I say that the system ..... sperem!!

The recipe does not make the recipe calls for chopped onions, leeks .... I used in my house .... mania broke out leek carrot, celery and cherry tomatoes cut in half.
I added a teaspoon of nut meat made by me, and I combined the lentils soaked last night.
Closed all in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes and so they are ready.

El cutechin I left it to soak for 3 hours and cooked for another two, peeled, chopped sliced \u200b\u200band combined with lentils .............. and as he says in a TV (which makes us laugh like crazy) COOKED AND EATEN ... hahahha. So this place

saucer said to be auspicious. Good luck and more .... at least that is good! We happily
jelly if he also brings us some money in there than offend.

With this dish I want to wish a wonderful 2009, which is peaceful, filled with family, smiling and friendly but also full .......... ...... but so full of luck .... its so .... my brother in law received a messaggino in Naples said he wish so much luck to say ...... STOP!!

............. I wish you all of this !!!!!

Ora scappo e vado a papparmi il mio piattino di soldini.

Un bacio a tutte e spero di riuscire presto a commentare nei vostri blog.

Mi scuseranno i milanesi per il mio titolo scritto forse sbagliato.

0 comments:

Post a Comment