Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dry Cough Causes More Condition_symptoms

Best wishes to all!


...............................Babbo Natale.............o Babba Natale ?




...........ebbene si care amiche Babbo Natale esiste davvero !!!!!! Ecco quello che si e' presentato a scuola per portare i dolcini ai bambini.

......eppure quella faccia non mi e' nuova !!!!!! Ah I see it every morning before the mirror, of course, after shave;)

................ I want to point out that the belly and 'date to be caught between a pillow and pants mesh ...... of course after dinner this evening, the pillow, I'll 'unless .... ahahahah:)

they caught me, oh yes I have caught kids, but I put the flour on eyelashes and eyebrows, glasses made by hand with wire and plastic crates of fruit. Those of the fifth in his face told me who I was. The school 'own tiny, only 6 classes for which we know well, if we are more often at school ..... see if the mothers are willing to lend a hand always few and always the same ... but never mind.

My Hulk and not 'notice, or nearly so, I never looked at him and when he asked me if I were, I topped off with four shit .... since he is mother's trust has not replied .... or maybe I want it so well that he did not want to disappoint ... ahahahh .

Although I have almost sgam 'm happy because 'children had fun as hell ... more 'that Santa looked like a clown ... but always mute clown was.

Oh but how I chat!

I was invited to the Christmas toys, I can not get them ..... I'M SORRY And I apologize .... but tonight we'll be 12 .... and I have to finish the last little things to prepare.

are fugitives Excuse me, I always say I know, but the time I REALLY getting out of hand. I HAVE MANY THINGS TO DO AND NOW WITH THE PICCOLINO ' INFLUENZA VIRUS ...... THAT STRESS IS WHAT MAMMA MIA!

I wanted to post a nice and happy to wish you the very good party but watching the clock I must confine myself.

VI SERENE WISH TO THE HEART OF THE PARTY, WITH PLENTY OF FAMILY FUN AND SERENITY '.
SORRY IF Will 'personal past to wish you.
VI THINK E VI AUGURO DI STARE BENE E IN PACE.
UN BACIO GRAND E A PRESTO.
BUON NATALE !!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment