Sunday, October 12, 2008

Toddler Basketball Hoop Uk

Our cat'''' I am also Pizzos home

Everybody loves animals, or near, my children have a particular love for horses. I love them, we have the full house, come in all sizes and materials .... except in the flesh! But today I took delight them with a tender cat. Soft, warm, gentle, tame and not at all dangerous as only cats can be. The children were delighted they are, whenever they see him run for the kitchen can not wait to be able to cuddle. D icons that do not like the boss but I assure you that he loves us very much, as much as we love him. Never fails us, we do indeed make a good figure! In short, the children were happy and in fact when they saw I must say that they really spoiled a lot!
right now I present it .................... Although I believe that you know in many ..................

Oh yes, and 'our potato gateau. I say we 'cause I do so' without really knowing if I may call it potato gateau. My mom makes it so different and yet if you must tell the truth whenever I do it is never equal to the time before. Yet it is' always welcome!
I had a lot of potatoes to be disposed of, and yet I have! So potatoes as' cheese arrived near the end and cold cuts usually we mean CATS! Cats like to call it small. It's fun to call it 'and that' s so that I will propose.
The recipe 'is not a recipe in the sense that I have no doses and ingredients to be written. As I said before I usually do to dispose of all those leftovers (good) but that 'no one has more' desire to finish ..... ie 'I am happy to propose to empty the refrigerator alone but I can not!!
I have not tasted 'cause last night I stray so far generous, eh if you do the things I do with my heart! But I'll just make sure that I will refer'.... eh '! Ahahahahah.
I hope I do not want to if I have offended gattofili and the like. I just wanted to laugh and bring a dish''trivial''so nice.
I apologize (and thank) I have not yet posted awards and old meme that I have been given, will come '... are ciapatissima! I am preparing, with a friend of trinkets, Christmas or not, to bring about. And between one thing and another are always in a hurry.
Now I greet you and wish you a good week ...... and not edible. Kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment