Eccomi qua, come ogni festa di Halloween che si rispetti arrivano i mostri e con loro sono resuscitata anche io .......ahahahahah !!!
Simo non mi vede in giro spying on the blog here and there and worry ... Simo - thank you - do not be afraid do not you get rid of me ..... aahhahah easily.
who cares right? I know, I know it was just to say!
Well with this post to participate to Ross, thank you! Even if you do not like to take this holiday as an excuse to celebrate with the kids. This
and 'dead hand, made of simple puff pastry. I carved the outline of my hand and I appoggiata su una teglia in modo che prendesse la forma e infornato fino a cottura. Le mie si sono colorate troppo perche' per nasconderle al grandone le ho nascoste nel forno che poi pero' ho acceso senza ricordarmi. Furba eh !!
Quello che propongo l'ho fatto l'anno scorso per la festa dei piccoli, per quest'anno ovviamene ho delle idee nuove. Come ogni anno intagliamo la zucca che poi utilizziamo per fare il favoloso risotto che tanto ci piace, le frittelline e tutto il buono che ci offre la zucca......come ogni anno la intaglia il lungo e a fine lavoro non capisco chi dei due e' la zucca....ahaaahah.....che moglie MOSTRUOSA sono !!!!!!!!!
Ecco un'altra orrenda proposta, queste I copied from the fingers here but I also found here. I followed the recipe for shortbread it my way (300 g flour / 150 gr butter / 150 grams sugar / 2 egg / salt / lemon peel), which I like so much, and for those I have pucca in red dye. The babies have the first look wrong but then brushed.And here they are with the dead hand ... they will be fighting?
not happy I made the vanilla pudding colored with black, spectral color, but taste intact, cookies and more ghosts .... sweet salty and not photographed, and finally the cake. The Long''I warned you too much with cake, !!!''.... poor children do? I had to redo everything, but honestly I had no time to do it. The cake and 'a sponge cake filled with pastry cream and decorated with marshmallow fondant . I made other cakes with this cover but I put a reference with detailed descriptions. In fact it was a bit 'disgusting for some details but as soon as the children saw it were also fun as hell to contend for the various decorations. I called her 'the witch in the well' cause I made a hole in the middle of putting his hat into the poor witch who escaped and taken 'waterfall inside .... our mouths! Ahahah.
Insomma la festa e' andata bene, speriamo anche quest'anno succeda, i bimbi erano contenti e anche le mamme.
Ora vado a spiare la lista delle ricette che ha messo insieme Ross. Auguro a tutte una mostruosa giornata sorridente.
Bacio.
0 comments:
Post a Comment