Monday, September 29, 2008

Bionicle Quest For Makuta Instructions




Check also I travel but added .... who knows 'why ' always arrive when the gates are closing. I always have scoured arrive, breathless and shoving a bit 'to fight my way. Yet I knew that the term was 30!! Okay from does not matter, I hope my pizza can fit two in one. Not because I made two pans 'we ate last night. On Sunday evening with us and ' Pizzos , end of the world we run away with the pizza in hand, so have other pans of pizza around you could not see. I mean 'pizza it is like to eat even after you brush your teeth but they were really two too many. This turn of phrase to justify the fact that I made a pan and I split in two for farcirla .

why I hope that Precisino is not so 'clear;) ...... sorry but I knew that I would fall in the game of words.


The recipe for the pizza but found here so you do not care because 'I see around in your blog super pizzas.


For the filling I used the diced bacon taleggio and excellent in a meta ',

the other ham and fontina, more 'classic moooooolto but always appreciated.

I already or the 'ate last night, weighing and oil in the pan .... but not much good! Do not I taste 'but this smells to me .... who enjoyed satisfied ............ !!!!!
Well today I leave you with a few words, they are obviously in a hurry, I have to go to the course of self-defense to vent my frustration at not having eaten this wonder .... ahahahha ... poor me who is your partner!!

big kiss to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment