Saturday, October 18, 2008

Chennai Kmbd Bus Stand



.......ovvero Tanti auguri MALDESTRONE !! Ovvero torta di mele variegata al cacao. Ovvero me la sono pappata e slurpata come una bambina !!! Ahahahah. Ma si ragazze malgrado i bassi e le menate....ridiamoci su, sorridiamo alla vita !!! Ma non era questo che I mean ..... I wanted, even want to do together best wishes to our emigrants .... ahahahaa. The

maldestrone, brother of the long took the suitcase, not cardboard, and it 'went to London. Now I'm 8 years .... or down 'to them as time goes on .... wow! The crime and 'we, my fault, never got to see him. I have a fear of flying, never got and probably never will take it '. Pero 'I promised that the first time that will decide' to climb, perhaps best drunk or passed out, will 'to go see him. Lle nonsense short notice, and tomorrow 'maldestrone's birthday and since we are far, I did not do the usual message, mail or similar, I thought I'd make a nice cake to dedicate to him, but that 'we scoff when we go to make friends with chestnuts. The maldestrone not a mess, and eat healthy and 'fit, what' s better than a nice apple pie? I was saying that he is not 'a mess but I do so' I thought I would personalize it ..... and staff are !!!!!

The recipe I copied from Saffron Yellow, I modified the recipe .... look at that beautiful cake brought. But here is my
, we have made a ricotta in a bowl with 3 eggs. We combine 120 grams of sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla extract. When and 'join well blended 250 grams of flour and a packet of yeast, 150 ml of milk and add the apples cut into small pieces. I've made many, if you want to make you apple pie usarne many ..... they must be the protagonists! Ahahahaha. I

wet and wrung out a piece of parchment paper that I used to coat a baking dish about 24 cm, I paid a part of the dough into the pan and I added another of cocoa. Prepared baking dish I baked at 180 for 50 minutes. Toothpick test perfect!


Cosi 'e' as it appeared once out of the oven, and how he would have preferred the maldestrone, but as I said before I am lustful so I got a first dusting of cocoa powder and sugar to a second veil. All of this when it was still hot. Why '? 'Cause if it' still hot sugar melts and forms a glossy cover and soft, that 'I can not explain but I have understood.

give a good idea ?????


That 's the delicate slice I Pappano, wow that good!! That sweet bitter too greedy!! bitter sweet, sweet as are the evenings that we spend the maldestrone into partnership, when an emigrant returns home, bitter as the distance that we are not living daily 'the little things that we miss each other.


Oh how tender! At the bottom are her favorite sister in law ..... as ONE! Ahaahha.

Sorry too many photos but I wanted the good maldestrone saw the cake I made for him, and that's arrived straight our best wishes.

............... We wish you well, we wish you well, In times of trouble May your hearts be strong We wish you well, we wish you well, Until We Meet Again , We Wish You Well ..............
(David Coverdale)

That 's the song that we decided to dedicate, but this and' my own back ......... ssssta caaasaaaaaaaa assspettaaaaaaaaaaaaa teeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!! ! Haha, hello!!

October 20 ... I found out today that Vanilla essence is a collection of apple pie, I am involved. Thanks Laura.



0 comments:

Post a Comment