Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Get Rid Chest Infection Without Antibiotics

Other chores and the Christmas message.


Inizio il post con le parole e la foto che ho ''rubato'' da Andrea ....sono mamma, come tante di voi,....e quando non lo ero....credevo e lo credo ancora non si possa ...anzi NON SI DEVE far finta di nulla e passare sopra queste parole.

Io lo faro'....e voi ??????????

Cari amici scusate se vi posso sembrare invadente e in qualche misura arrogante. Given that I do not want to offend anyone, like every year I invite all friends to remember that Christmas is above all the feast of love, brotherhood but mainly is the feast of the Child. maybe you do not celebrate the birth of one of them? E '(unfortunately) the only time where all differences must disappear and be taken over the spirit of solidarity. I do as I did last year, I invite you to devote a small percentage of funds allocated to the Christmas gifts (I know that this year the amounts are already small) to buy a bag of groceries you need first a few examples: a bag of milk 80 cents .1 packet of pasta 85 cent. 1 sugar 90 cents . 1 packet of biscuits tomatoes 1 euro 60 cents here just enter in a discount and spend even 5 € and redirect it to the nearest orphanage or a home famiglia.Farete happy children who unfortunately have not been kissed by fortune such as ours and that they have lost all their prerogative to be children: innocence, lightheartedness, authenticity, many of them have lived and continue to live (in memory) experiences that have violated their status CHILD: That's enough I will not complain too much, I apologize for my invasion, I know that maybe I made him sad a few minutes of your life, but I do per poter dalla vostra tristezza momentanea regalare qualche minuto di felicità negata ai BAMBINI.

Ed ora un po' di frivolezza..... continuo a postare le cosine che ho preparato per il mercato della scuola. Non sono tutte, non volevo farvi addormentare...anche se quasi con l'ora ci siamo....sono le 21.00.....o almeno abbiamo gia ' il pigiama..... aahahahah .

Inizio con un barattolo della Nutella riciclato per diventare la boccia del pesciolino Nemo . Mi e' piaciuto subito....muovi il barattolo e il pesciolino nuota (e' sorretto dal filo da pesca) !!! La foto non rende bene purtroppo. L'ho visto in questo blog, go to peek because 'is really beautiful. The cap I have finished with the other stuff, but it lacks the photo.

These glasses are in, I like the work pannolenci. It lends itself to many uses and are of all colors, and then I like to sew by hand ... so I like to have your hands they run. Thank Hanab that, having never sewn term has led to a good job.

Pen holder made with the big cans of tomatoes, of course I like to recycle?? The rabbit and 'the less cute but at the end of each Snout ' s nice to mom soybeans !


Handbag Hello Kitty , we made one for each color that we had made the test with the girls ... super! My friend Nicky alone has made all the orange ... very good .... the teacher gives you 10 praise and ... hahaha! Of course, the bag will end 'in my wardrobe, and' very nice inside and covered with fabric to match.

Insieme a Hello Kitty c'e' una simil pallina....ovviamente in pannolenci. Ho preso l'idea da questo blog ....ragazze lo so che sono copiona ma che ci posso fare ??? Io guardo, spio, memorizzo ed elaboro a modo mio....anche perche ' il risultato e' sempre inferiore rispetto all'originale. Oltre al presepio ho fatto anche l'albero di Natale.

Abbiamo cucito anche presine in tema natalizio, e altro....abbiamo fatto una bella scorta....ma per non smarronarvi oltre vi mostro l'ultima borsetta, una lovely ladybug brings good luck .... and what better occasion more 'Christmas wish for so much? I wish luck to you, the children mentioned at the beginning of the post and a bit .... sorry 'to me and my family.

I hope not to have exaggerated the picture, good night all .... a kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment