We are falling back ........ another sweet spot. Damn there are more 'post more ' concentration of sugar than anything else but what can I do if I am greedy? Yesterday at lunch came my aunts .... raise your hand if you do not have an Aunt Mary in the family .... I like both these dinners where you are in the kitchen talking and laughing ........ I prepared a good lunch, I went to bed after midnight on Saturday evening and yesterday morning I woke up at 7 is not more 'sleep and I woke up. I am so done ', if I have people for lunch or dinner until I see the table I'm not quite laden. But it is not 'an effort, I really do with the heart.
So I made lots of appetizers, three kinds of bread, a more 'good of the other, the ravioli and two sweets. Even this vote I was told the usual phrase but when the battalion? They say they always cook a lot but in the end by and by, little of brushing away the groceries. I did not do the photos because 'I had no time so I will have ' redo everything. I photographed the first and only sweet, so start from here ..... for now the sweet beginning of the week ... that would be without it??
I had read a newspaper on a cake that teased me, then reading it I was not convinced so I looked around then but similar cakes 'at the end I did a mix and I must say that I' loved it. E'morbidissima very good. Fragrant and tasty!! In short, we understand that and I 'like that?! Yeah yeah I know I talk a lot, but you should get comfortable because 'I have a little' bonus ..... so grab a slice and sit down.
begin to cut 3 beautiful peaches coarsely blended. Beat 2 eggs with 50 g . of sugar. 200 gr crumbled macaroons and join them at 80 grams of butter. Add 150 gr of flour, one packet of yeast and 1 dl of milk. Mix well the mixture and put in a baking dish about 25 cm in diameter, covered with baking paper, decorated with macaroons, sliced \u200b\u200balmonds and bake at 180 for about 40 minutes. There was a smell throughout the house! Good, soft and very tasty .... ops I already 'said! Aahahhah that are lustful!
start with the prizes in this regard I want to thank all of you, the rewards and 'always a pleasure and a very welcome gift. I apologize if I forgot someone, but are so many .............. vamos!Manu and Silvia give me this award
thanks girls!
Tittina always treats me with so many awards and .............. I like it!
Sally the first time I logged into her blog and I found myself immediately in tune
Chamomile Well I do not add anything;))!
Popa ''I''in other popular beaches
Pupils taste I'm slowly discovering
Plum sweet witch
Anto figonzolona cook
I give the premium ell 'friendship. I review them, I thank and reiterate the joy in receiving it. They are sickly sweet, but the post and 'confectionery so I properly;)
In most ' the way to
Bri because 'you there' forever.
Cindy weir that advice and because 'I met him in person.
Taty because 'I can not wait to see her around in the blog, thanks again for the mail!
Roxy waiting to meet you in person.
Sandrina I know and I hope to see again soon ..... you should taste its sweets !
Anna Anna ....... sweet frail woman strong and the package 'arrived devastated .... give me time that I return and am referring all.
Pippi careful and tender pippinella . Luca & Sabrina
we lose to read their stories full of colors and feelings.
Deliziando always kind words and then I always delight to read
Laura bubbly and explosive
Lety crazy like a horse, a wonder! The sisters
fun and tasty.
The sisters I have won two awards ....... blows! The first, which I already 'received, and'
the second and '
also won Speech
Serena Tittina and give me the prize
Last but not least of course, Simo, Mucchetti , Dario , Roxy and Luke & Sabrina give me this other premium
I decided to award in this way, I apologize involontariamente ho omesso qualche nome ma e' davvero difficile scegliere tra tanti blog che mi fanno sempre tanta compagnia......in piu ' sono due giorni che sto dietro a sto post esageratamente lungo......e poi scrivo mentre il piccolino mi sta in braccio, povero cocco non sta bene..... mannaggia al virus !!!
Un bacio a tutte e grazie ancora a tutti, poco a poco passo ad avvisare.
0 comments:
Post a Comment