Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Logitech Quickcam Deluxe For Notebooks Lips

WHY 'THE FOOD CRISIS

IL   PERCHE’ DELLA CRISI ALIMENTARE


il problema della crisi alimentare, che è di fatto una crisi dell'aumento dei prezzi. Ronald Jaubert. specialista di politica agraria


Secondo la FAO e molteplici centri di ricerca accreditati, la cosiddetta crisi alimentare, che ha visto raddoppiare e anche triplicare i prezzi delle derrate (nel caso del riso il prezzo si è triplicato nel giro di tre mesi) è avvenuta in un momento in cui storicamente si sono raggiunti i massimi livelli quantitativi di derrate alimentari, con record produttivi e conseguentemente delle eccedenze

«La crisi alimentare è a bluff, alarms Fao a boomerang

"At the moment we can not speak of a crisis and rising food prices is already behind. FAO alarms are counterproductive, and concerns in the Maghreb countries are more psychological than real. " Riccardo Cascioli 12/01/2011


world hunger is a political problem-De Muro

The food crisis has not agricultural origins-Vaciago

Globalization and Poverty: Interview with Amartya Sen- 13 maggio 2009

http://qui-impresa.ilsole24ore.com/barillacfn/food-for-all/pagina_5.php

alcune considerazioni del Premio Nobel per l'Economia sui temi della globalizzazione e della povertà.


Nella prospettiva della cooperazione, quale ruolo hanno le grandi imprese, in particolare quelle agroalimentari, per esempio nella soluzione dei problemi legati al food security.
Francamente non saprei dare una risposta precisa, secondo me non hanno un ruolo centrale nel problema. Ci tengo a precisare I do not have positions of particular mistrust of large companies. I remember how we ate when I arrived in London as a young student and how much I missed certain foods, especially fruits. Today the situation has drastically changed, and I think this is a good result obtained by the multinational food. Of course, companies, co-operative may have a stronger attitude towards social issues and in this sense are relevant actors. Overall, however, is a problem that I know too little to have a final review.

If you were to make a suggestion to those who establish policies on Food, What would you recommend to do and what mistakes should be avoided?
I would say that there are lists of things right or wrong. The systems are complex and vary from country to country. What I suggest is to study well the causes of the problem, to understand what hunger is linked to the problem of income, unemployment and other economic and social phenomena. And only after act. If you do not understand the operation of the system can make mistakes. I agree with those who say that we must act with speed, but I stress the urgency that must be compatible with a careful examination of the situation, putting together the wisdom of the past with the demands of the modern world. I would also say that the current crisis may be a good opportunity to ask questions and find answers before we postponed. What is happening in the U.S. in terms of health care seems a good example of a first positive result of the current crisis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment