Tuesday, March 8, 2011

List Of Chinese Adjectives

Marina Berlusconi Saviano clash distance charges to the poison



MILAN - "What kind of fear is talking Saviano? And that contradiction? I have not and have never been afraid to express my opinions, even extremely criticism against Saviano and not just his own. " This was stated in a declaration, the president of Fininvest and Arnoldo Mondadori Editore, Marina Berlusconi, in risposta a quanto detto ieri dallo scrittore nella trasmissione Che tempo che fa. «Il fatto è che Saviano continua a non distinguere, o a far finta di non distinguere» continua Marina Berlusconi, tra «le mie opinioni personali» e «le scelte della casa editrice che presiedo». «Quanto detto ieri sera da Roberto Saviano nel corso della trasmissione Che tempo che fa - è l'incipit della nota - mi costringe ad intervenire in quella che ritengo, e credo di non essere l'unica a pensarlo, una polemica ormai stucchevole. Ma non posso tacere di fronte alle accuse: avrei dimostrato paura politica perchè mi sarebbe mancato il coraggio di dire chiaramente che non sopporto più le parole di Saviano, I would be the protagonist of a contradiction as heavy-called free editor that then, when things go wrong, will I get him. " "Freedom of thought and expression is a universal right that no one, and I repeat no one - the statement - can be denied: they all have the right to criticize and they can be criticized. But criticism does not mean censorship. "
daughter Marina Berlusconi's premier publisher and "every other day." Roberto Saviano replica as the heir of Silvio Berlusconi, who today accused him of not being able to distinguish between persons and publisher. "Speak to the daughter of Berlusconi or publisher? He asks Saviano guest tonight at the Genoa Feltrinelli. "Maybe Monday is a daughter of the Prime Minister, on Tuesday ...», publisher adds applauded by the audience. "I know it is a subtle - the writer points out - but when one chooses, shall have the responsibility to let me do certain things, to make me do my job."
"It's the second time that Marina Berlusconi gets in my face," says Saviano, host of the Feltrinelli di Genova. "The first time - adds the writer - when I mostly just received an honorary degree in Genoa to Milan magistrates investigating the case Ruby. Today the second, it happens that I am back to Genoa. " "It is true that a publisher può non condividere quello che pubblica - insiste Saviano - ma deve avere la responsabilità delle sue posizioni, soprattutto se sostiene che difendere i magistrati è una cosa orribile. Parla da figlia di Berlusconi - conclude Saviano - o da editore?».

0 comments:

Post a Comment