Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Russian Bare Free Movie

Fishing in a river of words

Non so come iniziare questo post.
Vorrei parlare di tante cose che mi girano dentro, un pò latenti nel mio cuore.
Credo siano passati due anni da quando luis, il mio dobermann affettuoso morì.
In pochissimo tempo quel cane prese il mio cuore, il mio legame con lui è rimasto forte ed ancora oggi lo sento.
E' tanto che non scrivo, che non parlo "da dentro".
Non so se luìs fu l'inizio o la fine di qualcosa, fatto sta Since then, my life is different. I fell in love, I refused, I have taken stakes. Yet they are still in love with life!
are attached to life more than ever. But this script can not express what I feel, not fully. I was in love with a girl long ago, and she told me that reciprocated. I was happy like a child. But we were too far away, and perhaps too confused. And ended up without even starting. I do not deny that I was wrong, but then I do not know, have continued to grow ... New ideas have taken root in my little head, new concepts, new perspectives. And life has not been the same. I am smiling
of the refusal and at the same time I'm loving the experience. No
always happy, but now, well, when I'm sad I do not think my life is shit.
I think I'm in love again and this time I actually returned.
I fell in love with life. In the true sense of the word.
I shook his hand and I kissed her. And she loves me.
's unbelievable. E 'moving. Life loves me. Although it sounds "new age" or something like that, I really feel. I fell in love with life.
And now nothing is the same as before.
Every setback is an adventure. Each achievement is a victory.
I find myself to thank for the smallest things. And it makes me feel good. The universe
strokes my head and supports me.
And I do not mean to say, I feel really.
Melancholy becomes like a sweet cuddle in the words of a song, knowing that even if young people have had many small adventures and many more are waiting for me. I'm open to life, yes.
The life I love? Yes I can say that I like my life, like never before.
There is something, something so great, that now supports me, something beyond dreams, beyond time, beyond.
thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment