Blog
A strange day today, but it's still a day and experience.
One more day to my life. A section is added to my story.
days are not always as they wish, but obviously I'm like them.
I know that everything, good or bad in my life, I've created myself.
I am responsible.
And today was not really a giornatina to remember ... or yes?
There is a need and creating, I think this life is done.
A continuous mix of situations at the same time necessary and voluntary.
What have we learned today?
not a question that you really are done.
I think we should do to end a "period", however good or bad it is.
It 's a kind of digestion.
nutrients and calories they get there after being metabolized.
I'm reading some books that really offer a different point on the world.
But still I can not speak ... I'm metabolizing.
Knowing that nothing is what it claims is something exciting and at the same time "stun."
is not easy to overcome his own plans, but I am succeeding.
To understand what you want, you must first understand what you want to be, and even before you have to understand what we are.
But at the base, there must be, necessarily, an acceptance of themselves, complete and total. Otherwise non si potrà mai cambiare.
Bè è quello che voglio fare, mi voglio accettare, interamente.
Ci sto per riuscire. :)
Il motore della mia vita è sempre acceso, a volte freno, a volte accelero, ma non si spegne mai.
0 comments:
Post a Comment