Hello .... here I am with my monthly post .... very rarely post now! Today you do not eat ... that is a while that you do not eat but okay .....!
I said that eating is not eating, I do stand with our arms folded? No! So I took a needle and thread and I was on sewing. I've always sewn, I like to do it by hand, I like that .... pannolenci light the lamp here and I created several little things. But I must give me credit for having created with only my imagination. I have edited and created
spied for a month until you reach a market.
Yesterday I put my small market stall in the town next to mine. Day masses away from oratory ... try!
I can not say it went very well, I could tell from the box office records, but telling lies is not mine.
We were in a beautiful location, people went to go to the oratory to play that gave little room for us hobbyists but despite this I can not complain. I was agitated, I did not know what I found, and instead I changed my mind. Next to my desk was very nice and gave me other dates for other markets. I thank Simo
to be passed to find, as well as all the friends that I have endured in this period. But let me say that
I have to thank absolutely lungone my patience and endurance ... a Good Samaritan!!
I am posting some pictures but do not panic ... what you see is not the witch arrived early ... ahahaha!
From today a few words, I show you some pictures ... if you like.
Now I greet you and send you a kiss to the next post ... ... edible! Here
gathering some things, others surely will forget, especially because I'm going crazy with ste photos misbehave! Bring handkerchiefs
copied and modified here guardian for them.
Rings hello kitty and hello spank, I really like these and then I've invented!
Hallo Kitty handbags ladybug and even these are invented me
Matrioska copied but rebuilt my way. Pincushions are scissor. I copied but I did a long time ago ... those who recognize her as a blow fly.
Barattoli porta penne e porta notes inventati.
Porta lavoro inventato
Cuori intrecciati e profumati. L'idea del cuore l'ho rubata da un sito inglese. Di mio ci ho messo l'idea che oltre all'imbottitura ho usato dei sassolini profumati. Bellissimi !!!
Queste fatine e angioletti sono piaciuti molto, ho copiato l'idea qua
Ed ecco qua la befana che sistema i suoi lavori................
Che cavolo sta guardando ?
Banchetto pronto..............che fatica !!
Ora vi saluto......mi scuso per il post lungo......avrei altre cose da postare ma mi astengo per non annoiarvi......e mi scuso se copiando le vostre idee ho fatto cosa sgradita.
Un bacio grande grande....non a tutte ma quasi...ahahah.
spied for a month until you reach a market.
Yesterday I put my small market stall in the town next to mine. Day masses away from oratory ... try!
I can not say it went very well, I could tell from the box office records, but telling lies is not mine.
We were in a beautiful location, people went to go to the oratory to play that gave little room for us hobbyists but despite this I can not complain. I was agitated, I did not know what I found, and instead I changed my mind. Next to my desk was very nice and gave me other dates for other markets. I thank Simo
to be passed to find, as well as all the friends that I have endured in this period. But let me say that
I have to thank absolutely lungone my patience and endurance ... a Good Samaritan!!
I am posting some pictures but do not panic ... what you see is not the witch arrived early ... ahahaha!
From today a few words, I show you some pictures ... if you like.
Now I greet you and send you a kiss to the next post ... ... edible! Here
gathering some things, others surely will forget, especially because I'm going crazy with ste photos misbehave! Bring handkerchiefs
copied and modified here guardian for them.
Rings hello kitty and hello spank, I really like these and then I've invented!
Hallo Kitty handbags ladybug and even these are invented me
Matrioska copied but rebuilt my way. Pincushions are scissor. I copied but I did a long time ago ... those who recognize her as a blow fly.
Barattoli porta penne e porta notes inventati.
Porta lavoro inventato
Cuori intrecciati e profumati. L'idea del cuore l'ho rubata da un sito inglese. Di mio ci ho messo l'idea che oltre all'imbottitura ho usato dei sassolini profumati. Bellissimi !!!
Queste fatine e angioletti sono piaciuti molto, ho copiato l'idea qua
Ed ecco qua la befana che sistema i suoi lavori................
Che cavolo sta guardando ?
Banchetto pronto..............che fatica !!
Ora vi saluto......mi scuso per il post lungo......avrei altre cose da postare ma mi astengo per non annoiarvi......e mi scuso se copiando le vostre idee ho fatto cosa sgradita.
Un bacio grande grande....non a tutte ma quasi...ahahah.
0 comments:
Post a Comment