Thursday, July 2, 2009

Diagram--cervicle Spondolitis

Pigs!


..... Beep beep ... coming soon!
Here I am, lately I feel that a person entity. Sono sparita dal blog, un pò il tempo, un pò la non voglia, un pò la famosa dieta.....sta donna mi vuole far diventare la nuova velina ...ma non ci riuscirà mai ! Aaahahahah !!

Abbiamo già fatto il primo pezzo di vacanza, due settimane al mare...per me la vacanza è solo mare !.
Siamo partiti subito dopo la scuola e subito dopo il compleanno del grandone, 8 anni !!! Avevamo 34 bambini più le mamme, non erano tutte ma siamo riusciti a raggiungere un bel numero di piedi sul giardino condominiale.
Per cui ora tra una lavatrice e uno stiraggio spulciando Cook ho trovato questa ricetta.
La ricetta che vi propongo è sfizzzzziosissssima e goduriosisssssima. Sono contentissima because children and friends to whom I proposed .... they liked liked me so much that they requested for dinner but the apartment building on Saturday evening.
I saw it yesterday and I fell in love right away, I could not make the pigs? I that I have two''baked''and I married a beautiful big? They remind me a lot of the Muppet Show ....... divinely piggy piggy!

So do their''slut''figure ... just to stay on .... aahahahah .... plus they are excellent. A
I came out 19, with the remaining dough focaccione I made a toast with baked us ... not even seen! Enough talking

vamos amigos! ............
............ first thing we dissolve a packet of yeast, the recipe calls for cake yeast, but I did not, with about 100 ml of milk and combine a teaspoon of sugar. Add 500 gr. flour and remove lumps. We combine all other ingredients then, 30 gr. sugar (less than a teaspoon previously used), 60 gr. of cold butter, a teaspoon of salt and an egg. Finally 100 ml of milk, which will join gradually. Knead for good and let double in volume.

Now the fun begins, to get them right because I really enjoyed it. Two round big for his face, a small nose and two on pre triangles for the ears.
I have not brushed with egg, I liked most''rustic''a version of the piglet. I stuffed with only ham, but next time .... Pizzos account of them with tomatoes and mozzarella.
assemble the tender creature and let it rise for an hour.
Bake at 180 for about 20 minutes, in any case until golden brown.
Once cool, I did it because small claims baked snack with olives and mayonnaise do little eyes.
what I like!! Yes, I know that I said I like them! Haha!!


Like any holiday return will show ...... here are my photos ... all four of us ... .. we have not come very well?? Ahahahaha!




I want to thank you all for the awards I've won, now they represent a significant delay in turning over to them .... and here I do not deserve it even more.
thank Gabry who sent me this wonderful gift, a wonderful calendar that is exhibited in the kitchen, I promise that I put myself in September in line to send my Pif.

Once and ultimately stop .... I can hardly enter the picture ... I will or PC?


promise rising to greet you all ... and that I will respond to any email ... old.

Finished with envi Have a good weekend and send you a big kiss.


0 comments:

Post a Comment