Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Eating Your Own Sperm

My little piece of paradise



Hello dear friends,
been good?
First thing I want to thank you all for the kind words that you have given me. It made me really happy, just as I was pleased to read the comments you left me alone for a passing greeting.
I have moved so that the first day I had, and would not read anything else you could not go on.
Not that now go forward like a train ...... but often the train derailed ..... sometimes stops at the station to pick up past memories and future plans ... other times the train whistle ... .. whistles and try again. And with this

Dolcino try to blow the whistle and start ..... fiiiiii fiiiiiiiiiiii fiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not start with something sweet, something good that fills you just watch. I like to watch the cream, leaving the sides. For now, look, on Friday I control the dietitian-killer, but I assure you that the smell is very inviting. Open the refrigerator and I feel a mixture of vanilla and lemon .... oh what a rage! Ahahahaha.

The recipe is simple simple, but ultimately I'm not the woman developed the recipe, copied copied but good good.




The cake recipe I copied from the site of Paneangeli , is the classic cake heaven ... I love it! ... As the milk cream I have copied from Nanny .

cake with my edits:

Beat 4 egg yolks with 4 tablespoons of boiling water. Combine 100 g sugar grated lemon rind, lemon flavor the recipe said that I obviously did not have and a pinch of salt.
Whisk the egg whites with 50 grams of sugar, add them to the egg yolks plus 100 grams of flour, 100 corn flour, the recipe said frumina, 1 / 2 packet of yeast and 100 grams of melted butter.
Bake at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.

Cream:

In a saucepan put 2 tablespoons of flour and two of sugar with vanilla flavor. We combine 200 ml of warmed milk and bring to a boil. In a few minutes to thicken. Just add hot cream
in 200 ml of whipped cream.

Cut the cake cool and spread the cream. Reassemble everything and sprinkle with powdered sugar. I tried to do pieces like the famous advertising pie.

What to say? To the men of the house .... I liked the I taste a couple of days.

little thank for helping me a fare la torta, lo ringrazio in oltre per la quantità di farina rovesciata e che IO ho dovuto pulire...ahahaha. Spero che il grandone non legga altrimenti sai che scenate di gelosia !!

Scusate per le foto ma sono impazzita per riuscire a postarle. Oggi non si lasciavano manipolare.

VI RINGRAZIO nuovamente e vi saluto con un abbraccio caldo caldo come il sole che ci ha scaldati questo pomeriggio.

Ovviamente il cuore di zucchero al velo è per tutte voi.




0 comments:

Post a Comment