Friday, March 27, 2009

Win 7 Mount And Blade Without Sound

Hello! In the company of

foto presa su internet

Here I am, after a long time back in my blog. Every so often I wanted to write that swirl of emotions that had possessed me ... more I wanted to erase all other .... I wanted to pretend nothing. As is well known they are still very confused, I do not know how to approach you after so long, I do not know how, but above all when, addressing the topic.

I always thought of blogs as a parenthesis cheerful, friendly and frivolous, although sometimes there was very little laugh. Unfortunately it is a period .... so sad, dark, painful .... as I believe each of us has had in his life .... is the beginning of a difficult period to be pursued.

Unfortunately my mom was asleep asleep .... in the deepest sleep, dark, gloomy and sad that we can meet in life. Fell asleep after so much pain, his and ours. It is conscious of leaving sleeping and this was definitely the part that I remember with more pain.
Pain, pain .... too much pain to continue. If you think too much to me and to his young age. I'm still too young to stay without her, they are still too many children not being able to call mom more kind word .... but now unfortunately it sounds painful.


pain, too much pain if I think I can not answer the questions that arises when the Hulk ... pain tells me that the baby looks at the sky and sees her grandmother as I would like to know .... I see the eyes of my mom! Pain when the embrace of the long and loving is warmer than usual.
I do not like the victim and not a part of me, so take this as an outlet, I would have much to say and get out but I stop here.
We carry the words that a friend of mine wrote to me .... I do not know who they are but they are beautiful.


Death is nothing,
are simply passed into the next room.
's me. You.
What we had for each other we are always.
Give me the name I've always given.
Talk as you always have.
not use a different tone.
no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.
Continue to laugh at what they laughed together.
Pray. Smile. Think of me. Pray for me,
that my name be spoken at home
as it always has been,
without emphasis and without a trace of shade.
Life means what it always has meaning.
remains what it always was.
The wire is not cut.
Why I should be out of your mind?
because I am out of sight?
I'll wait. I'm not far away.
just the other side of the road.
see, okay.

I leave you with a hug and see you soon with a recipe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment